Key ring made with titanium effect cast steel in the form of the three initials of the Automobile Club de Monaco “ACM” accompanied by the official ACM badge. On the initiative of Alexandre Noghés, president of the association “Sport Automobile et Vélocipédique de Monaco (SAVM)” since 1909, the name of the company changed on 29 March 1925 to “Automobile Club de Monaco” due to the importance taken by the company over the years. The badge of the Automobile Club de Monaco is an emblem which represents alone the long story of the Club. At the beginning, in 1890, a group of friends and enthusiasts, bicycles lovers. Since 1907, the Automobile Club de Monaco has become an important support to the development of the automobile industry thanks to the races which are a formidable testing ground for manufacturers !